1. Place the needle loom in a well-ventilated area with no flammable and explosive materials around, clean ground, no dust, and a dry place.
2. It is strictly forbidden to expose the weaving loom to rain, snow and water vapor.
3. The distance between the loom and the operating construction site should be more than 2 meters.
4. No items should be covered on the loom to maintain good ventilation and heat dissipation.
5. Prepare insulated gloves and insulated electrical boots for construction.
6. Make a special ground wire to make it well grounded, and fully connect the ground post on the rear panel of the ribbon loom to the ground wire.